Everest Region is known as the world highest Sky-Diving zone. It is an newly open adventurous part of Nepal. However it is successfully conducted in many times. Tyangboche(3800m) of Everest Region and pokhara vally are one of the best to do such adventure. With Natural beauties and world highest peak Mt. Everest offers you an unforgetable memories. Dropping off by helicopter from the height of 23000ft and landing at Syangboche Airport (12340ft) and at Amadablam Basecamp (15000ft) is rear event in world. The main part of this event is the beauty of Mountains, including Everest, Lhotse, Amadablam, Pumori, Island Peak etc.
- Visit Sagarmatha National Park UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Trekking through Everest Region
- Cultural & Religious events makes you more pleasure
- Dropping from the same range of Everest (8848m)
- Feel the sky from the top of world
- Documentary and filming during diving and other activities
The Detail Itinerary are as follows:
Day 1 Arrive Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel
Day 2 final preparation at Kathmandu
Day 3 Fly to Lukla (2,900m) then Trek to Phakding(2,656m
Day 4 Trek to NamcheBazzar (3,450m)
Day 5 Rest day in Namche (3,450m) –Briefing about Trip
Day 6 Trek to Syangboche (3,810m)
Day 7 – 10 Jump days
Day 10 Helicopter transfer to Lukla airstrip from where we take a plane to Kathmandu.